Friday, July 31, 2009

Tour de Bentbrook Ct.

Logan and Nathan had their yearly checkups today. Logan's stats- weight: 25lbs, height: 33in. Nathan's stats- weight:29.5 lbs, height: 38in. Logan got 2 shots and Nathan got 1. They weren't very happy about that. Then came another surprise...a blood draw! Their pedi schedules a blood draw at their 1 year checkup to check for anemia and lead. Poor Nathan didn't get that done at his 1 yr so the pedi suggested we go ahead and do it today. Logan went first and Nathan could hear his poor little cry from the waiting room. When I came out with Logan, I handed him off to Daddy and turned to get Nathan. I found him pulling at the doorknob saying "I wanna go home now". Smart kid, he knew it was his turn! Well, they made it through. While we were at the Dr's office, we went ahead and got Nathan a toddler bicycle helmet. It's a cool blue color with spiders on the top. He loves it, but I think it may just give me nightmares about spiders! lol. Here are a few pics of him cruising the circle on his bike. He rides like a pro!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment