Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Logan's first birthday

My little baby boy is 1 year old today! Nonna and Grandpa came over for a little birthday celebration. He ate(and wore) his first piece of cake today. What a fantastic year it has been!
Newborn pic...


1 month old, Smiling...


9 months...


11 months...


ONE YEAR OLD!...





July 15, 2009
Logan,
My little baby. One year ago today you came into this world, so perfect, so wonderful. I thought I already knew how amazing it was to be a mother, but then you were born and once again I’m reminded that the most precious role I have in life is caring for yet another blessing that God has given me. Over the last year I’ve watched you grow from a newborn baby to an active toddler. Learning the most basic parts of life…to smile, laugh, crawl, and play. There is not a day that goes by that I don’t look at you and lose my breath at the remarkable little person you’ve become. Even while you sleep, I fight the urge to stand over you and watch you. It may seem like a small priority to others in such a busy world, but for me it is the most amazing sight on earth. You are becoming more independent day by day, but you need me all the same. As you play, you turn to me to watch me clap and cheer at every new discovery and milestone. You don’t even know right now that I will ALWAYS be behind you, clapping and cheering, your biggest fan for the rest of your life. I will always be there to remind you that you can reach any goal you set for yourself. You are such a amazing little person and my heart is so full of love for you that I can feel it every minute of the day. Even after a year, tears of joy fill my eyes whenever I just think of you. You are my world, my life, my soul...my baby. I love you.
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment