Saturday, July 25, 2009

Nathan's 3rd birthday!

Nathan turned 3 today. Hard to believe he's growing so fast. He had a Chuck E. Cheese party with friends and family.
Year in review...
First day of preschool...
Playing with his friend...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!...

His first fish...


His new play house...

Chuck E. Cheese wishing him a happy birthday...





July 25, 2009
Nathan,
You are 3 years old today. So much has happened over the last year. You became a big brother. You started preschool. You learned to talk, run, even ride a bike. You are growing so fast. To think, just a few years ago, I didn’t even know you would be here and now I can’t imagine my life without you. You don’t even realize that I go through my day anxiously anticipating your stories and songs. I waited so long to hear that little voice and it is more perfect than I could have ever imagined. You say so many interesting and funny things. Even hearing you say your bedtime prayer brings tears to my eyes. Is this my little boy sounding so grown up? How could this be? My heart melts every time you say “I love you too, mama”. It truly is the best sound in the world. My little boy, so grown up, doing things “all by myself”. You have changed my life in so many ways. The complete joy and happiness I feel watching you play and hearing you talk is more incredible than anything else on this earth. I know that soon you will be doing many more things by yourself, but always know that I will be right there with you. I will be watching you grow, worrying about you, teaching you, and loving you…with all of my heart. I have no idea what the next year will bring for our family, but I look forward to every new day with you. I love you, my little boy.
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment